Real Estate Litigation Services in Nassau County
Conflicts and disputes are common with transactions as complex as real estate deals. Our real estate practice group at Rosenberg Fortuna & Laitman, LLP works closely with our firm’s commercial litigation practice group to manage various types of litigation. Our firm’s litigators regularly handle lawsuits and arbitrations involving the full variety of traditional New York real estate litigation issues.
We have represented clients in real estate disputes involving:
- Disputes arising out of the sale or development of land
- Joint venture disputes
- Title claims
- Fraud and breach of fiduciary duty
- Actions and proceedings relating to land sales or development
- Land use and permitting issues
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Disputes between condominium and cooperative sponsors and homeowner associations
Our New York real estate litigation lawyers have an excellent track record of delivering favorable results for our clients. Our real estate and commercial litigation teams will work in concert to aggressively advocate for your interests and do everything possible to favorably resolve your situation.
Our recent successful case studies include:
- Representing the seller of an industrial building on Long Island in a dispute with its buyer. Our representation resulted in the seller retaining a down payment in excess of $650,000
- Obtaining a judgment in excess of $11 million and a constructive trust in favor of our client involving a dispute concerning a 66-acre parcel of industrially zoned real estate in Suffolk County
- Obtaining a judgment against the Town of Southhold directing the issuance of a permit for construction on a valuable water-fronted property
- Settling a multi-million dollar claim for construction defects against a developer and sponsor of a condominium community for less than 6% of the amount claimed at trial
Contact Skilled Real Estate Lawyers in Nassau County
Regardless of your real estate conflict circumstances, the attorneys at Rosenberg Fortuna & Laitman, LLP can help. Now is the time to request a consultation with a New York real estate litigation attorney to discuss the specifics of your case. From there, our Nassau County real estate attorneys can move forward with a course of action. Our team handles both commercial and residential real estate.
If you are involved in a real estate conflict, our skilled litigators at Rosenberg Fortuna & Laitman, LLP can help. Request a consultation with a New York real estate litigation lawyer by calling our number (516) 228-6666 or contacting us online.