Our Practice Areas
Rosenburg Fortuna & Laitman, LLP helps New York residents resolve a variety of legal issues. We provide counsel for a broad range of businesses, municipalities, and individuals across the Tri-State area, providing a dynamic and holistic approach to the law.
Our lawyers practice in the following areas:
- Commercial Litigation. Our firm is made up of experienced and aggressive litigators that can represent both plaintiffs and defendants. In addition to assisting you with alternate dispute resolution methods like mediation, negotiation, and arbitration, our team can advocate for you in cases involving contractual disputes, real estate conflicts, business disputes, restrictive covenants, land use and development conflicts, construction issues, trustee issues, and more. We can also represent you before federal and New York regulatory authorities and agencies.
- Appellate Law. Our appellate attorneys work in concert with our litigation team to prepare your case for the possibility of appeal throughout a trial. We have an intimate familiarity with the appellate process and have ample experience presenting oral arguments and briefs before New York and federal appellate courts. Our firm has successfully represented clients in appellate matters involving commercial disputes, environmental issues, complex tax conflicts, and real estate disputes.
- Corporate Law. Our firm can provide a full suite of legal services to both publicly traded and privately held corporations. We can assist with the formation and organization of your corporate organization, draft and review your company’s contracts, perform due diligence and facilitate mergers and acquisitions, provide guidance on labor and employment issues, and secure financing and securities offerings. We are prepared to serve as your partner in business law and can oversee all matters of corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
- Real Estate Law. Our accomplished real estate practice group can assist you in completing commercial and residential real estate transactions of all sizes and complexities. We have experience closing deals involving houses, condominiums, subdivisions, apartment complexes, strip malls, shopping malls, and more. Many of our most prominent success stories involve properties valued in the tens of millions of dollars. We can also assist you with navigating real estate obstacles, including environmental concerns, zoning issues, and title disputes.
- Data, Privacy, and Technology Law. The regulatory landscape that governs the use of consumer and third-party data is constantly metastasizing. Our firm has substantial experience representing trailblazing firms in matters involving privacy, cybersecurity, and data management. We regularly help clients understand their obligations under numerous types of state, federal, and international Internet legislation. Our team can advise on best practices for cybersecurity and data handling and can also assist in the implementation of privacy and data security policies.
- Emerging Company Support and Services. We support entrepreneurs and new business owners in building their enterprises from the ground up. Our team can serve as your partner and guide in establishing and growing your company, from initial entity formation to a merger, acquisition, or planned exit. We also leverage our vast network of private equity and venture capital investors to source financing opportunities for our clients.
- Employment and Labor Law. Our firm provides comprehensive guidance to companies seeking to understand their obligations in complex matters of employment and labor law. We can assist you with compliance and litigation issues involving wage and hour disputes, sexual harassment and workplace discrimination claims, disability leave and accommodations, reorganization efforts and WARN Act compliance, implementation and enforcement of restrictive covenant agreements, and more. We champion a proactive approach to many of these issues and can help establish best practices that work to prevent employee-employer conflicts and support healthy work environments.
Contact our office by calling (516) 228-6666 for comprehensive representation.