With clients locally, regionally and across the nation, our firm has developed
an excellent reputation that is reinforced by consistent application of
intelligence, insight, and instinct. Our clients trust us to assist them
with numerous aspects of their business and have the confidence that we
are invested in their long-term success.
Our firm’s most prominent clients include:
- Associated Plastic Surgeons & Consultants, P.C.
- Albert Technologies, Inc.
- Basser-Kaufman, Inc.
- The Beechwood Organization
- CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- Cintas Corporation
- Colliers International
- Crown Theatres, LP
- DanAds International, AB
- Danice Stores, Inc.
- Delta Enterprise Corp.
- Eyeota Pte Ltd.
- Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
- Family Service League
- Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
- Glenwood Management Corp.
- Holiday Organization, Inc
- Hudson MX, Inc.
- Klar Organization
- Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association
- Northern Trust Bank
- P&F Industries, Inc.
- Parr Organization Inc.
- Revel Partners, LLC
- Rockerbox, Inc.
- Rosen Associates Management Corp.
- Rush Properties, Inc.
- Savers, Inc.
- Sewanhaka Central High School District
- Southern Hospitality Restaurants
- SpringServe LLC
- Time Out Magazine
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- White Horse Tavern
Our Philanthropic Contributions
In the words of Albert Einstein, "It is every man's obligation to
put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of
it." Our staff and attorneys oat Rosenberg Fortuna & Laitman,
LLP embrace a culture of philanthropy. Our civic, not-for-profit, philanthropic,
and charitable involvement is a testament to our firm's commitment to
back to our community.
Beneficiaries of our firm’s charitable activities include:
- Block Institute
- Carnegie Hall Foundation
- Community Mainstreaming Associates, Inc.
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Family and Children's Association
- Family Service League
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Long Island Chapter
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Solomon Schecter Day School of Suffolk County
- Suffolk Association of Jewish Educational Services (SAJES)
- Suffolk Y Jewish Community Center
- UJA-Federation of New York
- WE CARE Fund of the Nassau County Bar Association
Our team is ready to serve you. Call
(516) 200-3935 or
contact us online to request an initial consultation.