Founded by David I. Rosenberg in 1992, the firm has achieved substantial growth over the past two decades. Its attorneys concentrate in the areas of commercial litigation, real estate, corporate law and appellate law, with offices in Garden City and New York City. The firm's clients, located in Long Island, New York City and throughout the Tri-State area, range from Fortune 1000 companies to local, family run businesses, individuals, and municipalities.
The firm's attorneys use an interdisciplinary approach to manage their clients' matters. This approach of "law without walls" has fostered a healthy collaboration on client matters, and encourages a merging of talents within the firm. The attorneys at Rosenberg Fortuna & Laitman, LLP are dedicated to professional excellence – they are problem solvers – and they pride themselves on practical and efficient applications of the law.
With clients locally, regionally and across the nation, the firm has built upon a reputation reinforced through intelligence, insight and instinct.
The firm's list of noteworthy clients includes:
- Associated Plastic Surgeons & Consultants, P.C.
- Basser-Kaufman, Inc.
- The Beechwood Organization
- Cactus Salons
- CB Richard Ellis, Inc..
- Cintas Corporation
- Collective, Inc.
- Colliers International
- Crown Theatres, LP
- Danice Stores, Inc.
- Delta Enterprise Corp.
- Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
- Family Service League
- Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
- Glenwood Management Corp.
- Hand and Stone Massage Spa
- Holiday Organization, Inc
- Klar Organization
- Mexican Hass Avocado Importers Association
- Northern Trust Bank
- P&F Industries, Inc.
- Parr Organization Inc.
- Personal Training Institute
- Rosen Associates Management Corp.
- Rush Properties, Inc.
- Savers, Inc.
- Sewanhaka Central High School District
- Southern Hospitality Restaurants
- Tagman, Inc
- Time Out Magazine
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Vidible, Inc.
- Zelman Realty & Construction Corp.
In the words of Albert Einstein, "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it." The staff and attorneys of Rosenberg Fortuna & Laitman, LLP embrace a culture of philanthropy. Its civic, not-for-profit, philanthropic and charitable involvement is a testament to the firm's community-minded philosophy of giving back to the community. Among the beneficiaries of these activities are:
- Block Institute
- Carnegie Hall Foundation
- Community Mainstreaming Associates, Inc.
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Family and Children's Association
- Family Service League
- Hofstra University School of Law
- Jocelyn's Operation Holiday Spirit
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Long Island Chapter
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Solomon Schecter Day School of Suffolk County
- Suffolk Association of Jewish Educational Services (SAJES)
- Suffolk Y Jewish Community Center
- UJA-Federation of New York
- WE CARE Fund of the Nassau County Bar Association